Wednesday, December 16, 2015

7 Strange Things in the World

7 Strange Things in the World by StrangeTalks a channel partner of BloggingFunda
Image Source: Created by StrangeTalks

Me: I am going to publish about strange thing or strange talks in China on my blog.

XX: Have you gone mad?

My friends are asking these question to me as soon as I announced that I am going to start a new blog about strange talks or thing in the whole world.

Since childhood, I was passionate about collecting and storing all types o strange information in my personal diary and then on local hard drive of my computer.

Today, I decided to record all strange information in digital form.

So I am publishing on my latest blog.

What are 7 Strange Things in China?

There are lots of strange things in the whole world but today I am going to publish strange things of China but in my collection of strange talks I am posting only strange and funny things.

Do you know about?

An insane crowded beach in China

An insane crowded beach in China - StrangeTalkings

An insane crowded water Park in China

An insane crowded water Park in China - StrangeTalkings

An insane crowded Pool Park in China

An insane crowded Pool Park in China - StrangeTalkings

A most popular brand KFG in China

A most popular brand KFG in China - StrangeTalkings

An award winning Chicken in China

An award winning Chicken in China - StrangeTalkings

A most popular brand OFC in China

A most popular brand OFC in China - StrangeTalkings

Crocodile on sale in China

Crocodile on sale in China - StrangeTalkings

All above information and images is taken from TheMetaPicture.com

If you have any objection, feel free to contact through the comments and we will delete these images as soon as possible.


We don't have any intention to make copyrights of these images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Strange Talks